Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Little Soap Company ltd: Website Terms of Sale Background.
These Terms of Sale, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which Goods are sold by Us to businesses through this website, https://www.littlesoapcompany.co.uk (“Our Site”).
Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any Goods from Our Site. You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Sale when ordering Goods. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order Goods through Our Site. These Terms of Sale, as well as any and all Contracts are in the English language only.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
|means a contract for the purchase and sale of Goods, as explained in Clause 8;
|means the goods and products sold by Us through Our Site;
|refers to one entering the Contract through sale of Goods.
|means your order for Goods;
|means our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;
|means the reference number for your Order; and
|means Little Soap Company Limited, a company registered in England under company Number: 06727643, whose registered and trading address is 99 Upper High Street, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7AL.
- In these Terms of Sale, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
2. Information About Us
Our Site, https://www.littlesoapcompany.co.uk, is owned and operated by Little Soap Company Limited. Our VAT number is 135300751.
3. Access to and Use of Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site, any product (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. International Customers
We sell and ship to customers in the UK. We accept orders from, and deliver to, customers outside the UK on request only, subject to specific agreement and acceptance of our quotation for postage and packaging.
5. Goods, Pricing and Availability
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of Goods available from Us correspond to the actual Goods. Please note, however, the following:
- Images of Goods are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions;
- Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of Goods may vary.
- Please note that sub-Clause 7.1 does not exclude Our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to minor variations of the correct Goods, not to different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 11 if you receive incorrect Goods (i.e. Goods that are not as described).
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, range and type of Goods that you are purchasing.
- We cannot guarantee that Goods will always be available. Stock indications are provided on Our Site, however, such indications may not be accurate if we have received a high volume of orders for a particular product that day.
- Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Goods between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and dispatching the Goods, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address particular issues. Any such changes will not change any main characteristics of the Goods and will not normally affect your use of those Goods. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Goods, suitable information will be provided to you.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated regularly. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed (please note sub-Clause 7.9 regarding VAT, however).
- All prices are checked by Us before We accept your Order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you by email to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your Order, we will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your Order. If the correct price is higher, We will give you the option to purchase the Goods at the correct price or to cancel your Order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your Order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 5 working days, We will treat your Order as cancelled and notify you of this by email.
- In the event that the price of Goods you have ordered changes between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your Order.
- All prices on Our Site include VAT. If the VAT rate changes between your Order being placed and Us taking payment, the amount of VAT payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
- Delivery charges are not included in the price of Goods displayed on Our Site. Delivery options and related charges will be presented to you as part of the order process in your shopping cart and prior to the checkout process.
6. Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
- Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
- If, during the order process, you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact Us as soon as possible. If We are unable to process your Order due to incorrect or incomplete information, We will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of Our request, We will cancel your Order and treat the Contract as being at an end. If We incur any costs as a result of your incorrect or incomplete information, We may pass those costs on to you.
- No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you an Order Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you.
- Order Confirmations shall contain the following information:
- Your Order Number;
- Confirmation of the Goods ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Goods;
- Fully itemised pricing for the Goods ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
- We will also include a paper copy of the Order Confirmation with your Goods.
- In the unlikely event that We do not accept or cannot fulfil your Order for any reason, We will explain why by email. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 7 days.
- Any refunds due under this Clause 8 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
- Payment for Goods and related delivery charges must always be made in advance and you will be prompted to pay during the order process.
- Title to the Goods shall pass to the Customer once the Supplier has received payment in full.
- We accept the following methods of payment on Our Site:
- Pay via PayPal, Debit or Credit Card (Note: A PayPal account is not a requirement)
8. Delivery, Risk and Ownership
- We shall ensure that:
- (a) each delivery of the Goods is accompanied by a delivery note which shows the date of the Order, all relevant Customer and Supplier reference numbers, the type and quantity of the Goods (including the code number of the Goods, where applicable), special storage instructions (if any) and, if the Order is being delivered by instalments, the outstanding balance of Goods remaining to be delivered; and
- (b) if the Supplier requires the Customer to return any packaging materials to the Supplier, that fact is clearly stated on the delivery note. The Customer shall make any such packaging materials available for collection at such times as the Supplier shall reasonably request.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods if the Supplier delivers up to and including 5% more or less than the quantity of Goods ordered, but a pro rata adjustment shall be made to the Order invoice on receipt of notice from the Customer that the wrong quantity of Goods was delivered.
- All Goods purchased through Our Site will normally be delivered within 5 working days after the date of Our Order Confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the Order process (subject to delays caused by events outside of Our control, for which see Clause 14).
- The standard delivery prices listed on the website include a 2-7 day delivery service by Royal Mail within the UK mainland. We accept orders and ship to UK addresses only.
- All international orders will be treated separately – email us for a quote. Deliveries outside the UK mainland will incur an additional delivery cost.
- If We are unable to deliver the Goods within the delivery timescale, the following will apply:
- We shall ensure that:
- If no one is available at your delivery address to receive the Goods and the Goods cannot be posted through your letterbox, Royal Mail will leave a delivery note explaining how to rearrange delivery or where to collect the Goods;
- If you do not collect the Goods or rearrange delivery within the time stipulated by Royal Mail, the Goods will be returned to us. We may cancel your order and refund your purchase.
- Delivery shall be deemed complete and the responsibility for the Goods will pass to you once We have delivered the Goods to the address you have provided.
- Ownership of the Goods passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due (including any applicable delivery charges).
- Any refunds due under this Clause 10 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
- The risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer on completion of delivery.
9. Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Goods
- By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided. If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect (or incorrectly priced) Goods, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund or replacement.
- Any and all refunds issued under this Clause 11 will include all delivery costs paid by you when the Goods were originally purchased.
- Refunds under this Clause 11 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
10. Resale of Goods
- Goods purchased for business purposes may not be sold through online marketplaces such as Etsy.com, Ebay.com, Ebay.co.uk, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, Amazon.de, or any other Amazon marketplace without our express written consent.
- Goods may not be altered, re-packaged or re-branded under any circumstances.
11. Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under this Clause 14 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms of Sale:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- We will take all reasonable steps to minimise the delay;
- To the extent that we cannot minimise the delay, Our affected obligations under these Terms of Sale (and therefore the Contract) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 7 days, We will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 7 days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs 7 days and you wish to cancel the Contract as a result, If you would prefer to contact Us directly to cancel, please use the following details:
Telephone: +44 (0)1386 853 025;
Post: 99 Upper High Street, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7AL;
In each case, providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number. Any refunds due to you as a result of such cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 7 days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled.
12. Communication and Contact Details
- If you wish to contact Us with general questions or complaints or anything relating to the Goods or your Order, or a cancellation, you may contact Us by telephone at +44 (0)1386 853 025, by email at email@example.com or by post at 99 Upper High Street, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7AL.
13. Complaints and Feedback
- We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- All complaints are handled in accordance with Our complaints handling policy and procedure and dealt with within 5 working days. If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us in one of ways set out in clause 15.
14. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
15. Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms of Sale will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms of Sale will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms of Sale.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms of Sale. The remainder of these Terms of Sale shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms of Sale means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms of Sale means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- We may revise these Terms of Sale from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If We change these Terms of Sale as they relate to your Order, We will give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and provide details of how to cancel if you are not happy with them. If you do opt to cancel, you must return any affected Goods you have already received and we will arrange for a full refund (including delivery charges) which will be paid within 7 days of your cancellation.
16. Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.